In case you missed them, here is a roundup of our Top 10 Most Popular Posts of 2013:
1. Proposed U.S. Allopathic and Medical Schools, by James E. Lewis, Ph.D.
2. Matching the Unmatched: The Role of the Medical Student Career Advisor, by Marlene Welch, M.D.
3. The Primary Care Shibboleth: Debunking the Myth, by Robert E. Harbaugh, M.D. (cross-post)
5. How Will We Treat This Generation’s Henrietta Lacks? by Ann Bonham, Ph.D.
6. Health Wonk Review: Rhetorical Question Edition, by Sarah Sonies and Jennifer Salopek
7. Empowered Nurse Advocates Build Effective Patient-Centered Care Teams, by Gloria Ohmart, Ed.D, MN, APRN
8. Time’s Brill Persuasive but “Bitter Pill” Misdiagnoses Health Care Ills, by Joanne Conroy, M.D.
9. Five Topics I Avoid as a Social Physician, by Bryan Vartabedian, M.D.
10. Assessing Med School Applicants’ Digital Footprints, by Bryan Vartabedian, M.D.