At WingOfZock, we play nice. Please review these basic participation guidelines, and know that the Wing house staff may refuse or remove any comment that does not comply with these guidelines.
• Have the courage of your convictions. No anonymous comments will be posted.
• Challenge, but don’t attack others. The discussions and comments are meant to stimulate conversation but not animosity. Let others have their say, just as you may.
• Don’t post HTML, viruses, or other malicious code.
• All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal posts or materials are strictly prohibited. Don’t post anything you wouldn’t want your mother or your boss to see.
• By posting material, you warrant and represent that you own the copyright or have received permission from the copyright owner.
• In addition, you grant the Association of American Medical Colleges and users of this blog the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information or other material.
• Your comments represent your views, which don’t necessarily represent the views of the Association of American Medical Colleges.