- A YouTube Video Is Doctor's Secret Weapon Against Back Pain via @NPRHealth n.pr/1rGkYjL 9 hours ago
- Gaming in #meded allows users to extend learning outside the classroom, learn decision-making skills. owl.li/zIHnM 10 hours ago
- Always good to know via @mashable: This Algorithm Tells You Whether A Twitter Account Is a Spam Bot on.mash.to/1o3Oxfl 11 hours ago
Best Blog of 2014 Bronze Award Winner
2014 Innovation Conferences
- 33 Charts
- ABIM Foundation
- Academic Life in Emergency Medicine
- Aspiring Docs
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Research Institute: Cornerstone
- Close to Home
- Costs of Care
- Dean Katz’s Blog: Cooper Medical School at Rowan University
- Population Health Blog
- Educate the Young
- Future Docs
- Health Affairs Blog
- Health Blawg
- Health Care Renewal
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement Blog
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Mayo Clinic Center for Innovation Blog
- Medical State of Mind
- Nash on Health Policy
- Pulse Healthcare
- Scope Medical Blog: Stanford
- Teach MD
- The Doctor Weighs In
- The Health Care Blog
- Tour for Diversity
- The Doctor Blog
- The Doctor’s Tablet
- Vector: Children’s Hospital Boston
- Wachter’s World
- Wright on Health
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans July 30, 2014A pair of conflicting rulings regarding tax credits for those who buy health insurance on the federal marketplace is a "credit negative" for health plans and not-for-profit hospitals, Moody's Investors Service says.
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes July 30, 2014Downplaying the physician shortage, an IOM report's recommendations for improving the graduate medical education system include refocusing areas of clinical emphasis and changing how GME is financed.
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts July 29, 2014With Medicare programs taking a $300 billion hit to help fund value-based healthcare reforms under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Medicare Advantage health plans are feeling the pinch.
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL July 29, 2014A Florida law prohibiting doctors from talking with patients about gun safety is upheld by a three-judge panel in the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, but an injunction blocking the law remains in effect.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors July 28, 2014In the latest round of medical errors leading to fines in California hospitals, the state has levied financial penalties totaling $775,000 for placing 10 patients in immediate jeopardy of serious injury or death.
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans July 30, 2014